My only comments on the debate
I didn't watch or listen, so I'll keep this brief.
I checked the NYT this morning and noted that Clinton appeared to have won -- Obama was frazzled, tired, and unpresidential, and, hey, when it's Andrew Sullivan saying that, I don't really bother to third-source it.
And then I made the mistake of checking a googlized roundup of headlines:
"Hillary Admits Obama Can Win"
"Hillary on Offensive, Obama Defends Himself" [subtle, that one, and highly effective]
"Hillary Emphatically Says Obama Can Win White House"
"Hillary Plays the Race Card Again"
And then I felt that little crick in my neck and shoulder seize up again, which hasn't happened since I stopped following the primaries compulsively, and then I decided to close my browser.
Never mind the media. If Obama stumbles so badly when confronted with the Clinton "woodchipper" (Sullivan), whaddaya think's gonna happen if he encounters the Rovian tub grinder?
I checked the NYT this morning and noted that Clinton appeared to have won -- Obama was frazzled, tired, and unpresidential, and, hey, when it's Andrew Sullivan saying that, I don't really bother to third-source it.
And then I made the mistake of checking a googlized roundup of headlines:
"Hillary Admits Obama Can Win"
"Hillary on Offensive, Obama Defends Himself" [subtle, that one, and highly effective]
"Hillary Emphatically Says Obama Can Win White House"
"Hillary Plays the Race Card Again"
And then I felt that little crick in my neck and shoulder seize up again, which hasn't happened since I stopped following the primaries compulsively, and then I decided to close my browser.
Never mind the media. If Obama stumbles so badly when confronted with the Clinton "woodchipper" (Sullivan), whaddaya think's gonna happen if he encounters the Rovian tub grinder?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment<< Home