Monday, March 31, 2008

Steve'll fix it

Woo-hoo, we are back! Technically-minded siblings are awesome. And useful. Well, always useful, and sometimes awesome. But, currently: awesome.

Or, sort of back, really. Actually, we're already behind schedule on cleaning the kitchen and general parent-proofing the place ahead of a weekend visit. But we have the capability of being back, and that's what matters, I think.

So much going on! Will Esquiver end up in Ohio, which, if we can speak frankly, she found to be more or less on a par, cheerfulness-wise, with the spectre-ridden Cittagazze if one also introduced Dementors (more on this later)? Or will she end up both with the new, improved K and also with the longed-for EU passport (outside chance, but could happen)? Or will she, due to hitting the wrong browser button, in fact end up shuttling between southern African consular sections (button already hit; consequences not yet known)?

I can hardly wait to find out what happens next.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time. (Harumph.)

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOUTH AFRICA???? I LOVE South Africa! I can't wait.....Oh oh....another reason NOT to go to SA.

I remain:
Bill Abendroth

1:25 AM  
Blogger David Schraub said...

If you want to be a spoil-sport, that's your prerogative....

3:57 PM  
Post a Comment

<< Home