Everybody's looking for something
Or: Sweet dreams are made of this. (Who am I to disagree?)
Bit of a downer of a post yesterday, huh?
Not to worry. With the moderating influence of cohabitation out of the picture, I seem to have reverted to my own more...cyclothymic...nature rather quickly (more terrifying lows, more dizzying highs, fewer creamy middles). One satisfying choral practice later, and the world is once again my Morningstar Farms oyster.
And, oo, a new blogspot game: Esquiver's mood swing bingo!
Anyway, we need a cheerier post today, so I thought I'd share some of my stats log. I'd meant to do this several weeks earlier, when it was actually even funnier, but I hate doing html tables by hand and hadn't yet found this very useful site. (Thanks, Sam!)
For those few of you who don't yet have your own blog, what follows are the search strings that people have put into engines that have led them to end up here. The percentages refer to the population of people who arrived here via searches, not total readership. The time frame is the last 500 hits, which, for me, is...um...about a year.
I'll resist editorializing, other than to marvel that the top three drivers of traffic appear to be (1) Bill's stalkers (now do you understand why we keep him around?), (2) a particular park in Gujarat, and (3) Obama's penis. When I say my writing's eclectic, baby, I mean eclectic.
And for the person who searched on "Morgan Fairchild whom I've seen naked": my apologies. Never, probably, has a keyword match been so exact and yet so ungratifying.
Also, I really hope that "black marks" guy made it to a doctor.
Bit of a downer of a post yesterday, huh?
Not to worry. With the moderating influence of cohabitation out of the picture, I seem to have reverted to my own more...cyclothymic...nature rather quickly (more terrifying lows, more dizzying highs, fewer creamy middles). One satisfying choral practice later, and the world is once again my Morningstar Farms oyster.
And, oo, a new blogspot game: Esquiver's mood swing bingo!
Anyway, we need a cheerier post today, so I thought I'd share some of my stats log. I'd meant to do this several weeks earlier, when it was actually even funnier, but I hate doing html tables by hand and hadn't yet found this very useful site. (Thanks, Sam!)
For those few of you who don't yet have your own blog, what follows are the search strings that people have put into engines that have led them to end up here. The percentages refer to the population of people who arrived here via searches, not total readership. The time frame is the last 500 hits, which, for me, is...um...about a year.
I'll resist editorializing, other than to marvel that the top three drivers of traffic appear to be (1) Bill's stalkers (now do you understand why we keep him around?), (2) a particular park in Gujarat, and (3) Obama's penis. When I say my writing's eclectic, baby, I mean eclectic.
And for the person who searched on "Morgan Fairchild whom I've seen naked": my apologies. Never, probably, has a keyword match been so exact and yet so ungratifying.
Also, I really hope that "black marks" guy made it to a doctor.
| 36.56% | bill abendroth |
| 11.83% | tata nono |
| 3.23% | bill abendroth girls |
| 3.23% | bill abendroth friend |
| 2.15% | want to face obama |
| 2.15% | matheran cottage hire |
| 2.15% | lesbian footsie |
| 2.15% | bill abendroth blog |
| 2.15% | sore butts |
| 2.15% | principle of a ropeway in saputara |
| 1.08% | cops |
| 1.08% | john hopkins shakespeare livejournal |
| 1.08% | principle of working of ropeway in saputara |
| 1.08% | j-school usc |
| 1.08% | oj wasn't framed |
| 1.08% | principle , working of a ropeway in saputara |
| 1.08% | bill abendroth economics |
| 1.08% | bill abendroth italia |
| 1.08% | principle and working of a ropeway in saputara |
| 1.08% | rotating or spinning lady right left brain clockwise |
| 1.08% | morgan fairchild whom i've seen naked |
| 1.08% | photograph of the dean acheson auditorium |
| 1.08% | project on ropeway saputara |
| 1.08% | what wrong with going to bed hungry? |
| 1.08% | cell block tango rewrite |
| 1.08% | dean eighty-eight |
| 1.08% | men hold penis pee blogspot |
| 1.08% | principle of ropeway saputara |
| 1.08% | black marks all over penis |
| 1.08% | ginormous corpus callosum |
| 1.08% | www. ropeway principle-saputara |
| 1.08% | vote for obama because he has a penis |
| 1.08% | obama penis president |
| 1.08% | delta sucks |
| 1.08% | campaign manager switch suspicious |
| 1.08% | illinois psych grad school |
| 1.08% | northern lights puppets |
| 1.08% | no obama penis |
| 1.08% | obama penis |
3 Comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 10:02 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 5:44 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 6:00 AM
Post a CommentThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At least Morgan Fairchild's fan knows his grammar.
My mother always told me I was precious, but I don't think even in her wildest dreams would she have imagined that I could be an even bigger draw than Mr. Obama's wee-wee.
I remain:
A genitalia among genitalia.
Bill Abendroth
billaben@teleport.com
<< Home