T minus 29(ish)
So perfect time to be sent off on a week-long work trip to the Maharashtran heartland, huh?
I'm taking K, and we'll try to get in some sightseeing. I'd call it last-minute, but there's actually one more trip in the works after this. According to news reports, a leopard was caught (and, tragically, killed) about a week ago in the first town we're going to. Not sure how to interpret that. Leopards now all gone, or we're coming in just at the start of a leopard activity phase?
Updates pending, subject to WiFi availability.
I'm taking K, and we'll try to get in some sightseeing. I'd call it last-minute, but there's actually one more trip in the works after this. According to news reports, a leopard was caught (and, tragically, killed) about a week ago in the first town we're going to. Not sure how to interpret that. Leopards now all gone, or we're coming in just at the start of a leopard activity phase?
Updates pending, subject to WiFi availability.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment<< Home