The unpleasant mental images of India
A person rather senior in the organization -- forgive me for being coy about her job title, but you'll understand why the anonymity in a sec -- surprised me this afternoon by striding unannounced into my office and carefully shutting the door.
I stood.
She faced me, looking grave and a little uncomfortable.
I waited.
"Do you have a sanitary pad?" she blurted out.
"Er...sure." I began to fish around in my bag.
"I'd ask for a tampon, but it's actually for diarrhea."
I stood.
She faced me, looking grave and a little uncomfortable.
I waited.
"Do you have a sanitary pad?" she blurted out.
"Er...sure." I began to fish around in my bag.
"I'd ask for a tampon, but it's actually for diarrhea."
1 Comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 11:49 PM
Post a CommentYou should write a book. All of these anecdotes strung together would be really funny.
<< Home