Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Shameless

Sorry, but I just have to mention, before the tide goes out again:

New readers, did you know that I'm available as a pen for hire?

Full-time, freelance, bar mitzvahs; whatever. I can't post my CV here, but an incomplete list includes print features (mainstream and alternative), science writing, academic writing, ghostwriting, academic ghostwriting, speechwriting, and what I suppose I should just term "strategic communications." Editing, too, despite what the blog may (justifiably) lead you to believe. Also PR; but, frankly, never again.

Talk to me. Email link is at the bottom of the column on the right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Frank said...

Professional toilet whistler?

10:42 AM  
Blogger esquiver said...

Before I clicked the link, I thought someplace -- probably in CA -- had decided to hire people to hang out in bathrooms and whistle, to cover, y'know, noises and such. And I thought: Not something I personally want to do; and, surely, it represents a very expensive hatred of Muzak; but, still an admirable goal overall nonetheless, combined with unassailable aesthetic instincts.

But then I clicked.

Uh, no thanks.

PG will now denounce us both as imperialistic and rather unnecessarily insulting.

And someone, I'm sure, will manage to call me homophobic.

This is, incidentally, all rather bad timing, as K had only just now gotten tired of calling me racist and hateful.

(K: "Do you want pizza tonight?"
E: "No."
K: "You're racist and hateful.")

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely off-topic for this post, but: Bowie's people and the BBC flatly deny that he'll appear in Doctor Who. But (more reliable?) rumours suggest that Peter Davison will appear as the Doctor (along with David Tennant, also as the Doctor) in this year's Children in Need special in mid-November. I wonder how they're going to pull this off.

(If Bowie did appear in Who, I think my head would a splode.)

Now returning you to your fun little fifteen minutes. This kind of thing is why I have mostly quit blogging. (Well, that and the nineteen pounds of solid need living with us...)

8:47 PM  
Post a Comment

<< Home