Beauty and Efficiency Tour, 2006
Internet slowages and outtages at work and home, laptop's wireless card on the fritz...trying to finish up work to leave India can be like trying to get off the island on Lost (yeah, I'm a fan). Everything's more or less done now, albeit a little less tidily than I'd like; our suitcases, thoughtfully stuffed with about three different climate zones' worth of clothes (frankly, we really just have no idea. Late October can go any which way) stand waiting.
First stop, Italy, for the "beauty" part of the tour; then, naturally, Germany for the Ordnung. I figure it's sort of like a two-stage booster vaccine for India.
The biggest disappointment in making our preparations is the wireless weirdness with the laptop -- I'm not sure what connectivity is going to be like for the next few weeks.
Had all sorts of droll anecdotes about comparative national train system websites, but, no time, I'm outta here!
First stop, Italy, for the "beauty" part of the tour; then, naturally, Germany for the Ordnung. I figure it's sort of like a two-stage booster vaccine for India.
The biggest disappointment in making our preparations is the wireless weirdness with the laptop -- I'm not sure what connectivity is going to be like for the next few weeks.
Had all sorts of droll anecdotes about comparative national train system websites, but, no time, I'm outta here!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment<< Home