Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Awwww....

Congrats to Momma Krapsnart ("Velvet Skies.." on the right) on the brand-new Krapsnartlet. The gorgeous picture I saw today is now on her blog.

Let me state for the record that I'm generally rather indifferent to babies and that I think most newborn pictures are frighteningly reminiscent of young gerbils (with the exception of my niece, who was adorable from day jot). Either the Krapsnarts are unusually good photographers, or little Krapsnittle is something really special, seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger esquiver said...

The punctuation on the first sentence there belatedly brings to mind a Seinfeld episode. Bonus points to anyone who can name it...

2:25 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Many thanks. A couple people (including the primary midwife) have looked at that picture and commented that this baby "has been here before" or has an "old soul." It's going to be fascinating to see her personality develop over the next weeks and years.

We've got a good camera (I was the one who took that shot) and have taken at least 10,000 shots with it; little Krapsnittle (heh) just looked at me when I pointed it at her yesterday. It was almost as if she's already used to it.

7:39 PM  
Post a Comment

<< Home