Meta-comment
The new page is ready. New content, however, is not.
Because my personal life is in fresh turmoil, and because people seem to enjoy reading stuff like that (you bad, bad, people), I am, in fact, going to attempt to run two blogs concurrently: this one, with the personal stuff, and the soon-to-be-unveiled one (watch this space for URL), without. Veg and non-veg, if you will. Of course, I can't possibly do this in perpetuity, or possibly more than a couple weeks. So we'll let a Darwinian winnowing occur, as soon as it becomes obvious which one has the meat.
(And then, natch, we'll run the other.)
Because my personal life is in fresh turmoil, and because people seem to enjoy reading stuff like that (you bad, bad, people), I am, in fact, going to attempt to run two blogs concurrently: this one, with the personal stuff, and the soon-to-be-unveiled one (watch this space for URL), without. Veg and non-veg, if you will. Of course, I can't possibly do this in perpetuity, or possibly more than a couple weeks. So we'll let a Darwinian winnowing occur, as soon as it becomes obvious which one has the meat.
(And then, natch, we'll run the other.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment<< Home