'Cause I've seen blue skies...
...Through the teeears in my eyes...And I reee-aliize...
Aw, ok, it sounds much better when Tim Curry sings it, so I'll stop. But the point remains:
I'm going home.
It's official!
To all the anonymi who posted along the lines of "why don't you just leave India": why, thank you, I think I shall.
To all the Washingtonians who've sent emails: I'm looking forward to seeing you, too, and you don't by any chance know of a cheap sublet, do you?
Anyway, just the breaking news, for now. I've got yet another nasty cold, and K is enforcing my bedtime.
Aw, ok, it sounds much better when Tim Curry sings it, so I'll stop. But the point remains:
I'm going home.
It's official!
To all the anonymi who posted along the lines of "why don't you just leave India": why, thank you, I think I shall.
To all the Washingtonians who've sent emails: I'm looking forward to seeing you, too, and you don't by any chance know of a cheap sublet, do you?
Anyway, just the breaking news, for now. I've got yet another nasty cold, and K is enforcing my bedtime.
2 Comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 4:08 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 10:23 AM
Post a CommentCongratulations -- truly fantastic news. And maybe you'll break that cold habit.
That's wonderful Festivus news! Can't wait for your triumphant return. -Shani
<< Home