Seriously freaked out.
Ok, remember my comments about the smell in the apartment? By Sunday it'd gotten so bad, we had to open all the windows, which we never do (we're directly above the busiest intersection in this city of 16 million). By this morning, we had to contact the building management.
Who traced it to the apartment of our strange, quiet neighbor.
Who can't be found, at the moment.
Now, hopefully, he's just gone on vacation and forgot to put out his trash.
But with the smell being stronger, it's also more distinct. I don't think it's trash.
Management is currently trying to gain forcible entry to his apartment.
Who traced it to the apartment of our strange, quiet neighbor.
Who can't be found, at the moment.
Now, hopefully, he's just gone on vacation and forgot to put out his trash.
But with the smell being stronger, it's also more distinct. I don't think it's trash.
Management is currently trying to gain forcible entry to his apartment.
2 Comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 8:11 AM
-
esquiver said...
-
- 8:11 AM
Post a CommentIs it a nicer apartment? Better view?
There's a possible plus side.
To paraphrase John Updike, that's the nice thing when people die. They make room.
Ryan
I'm really sorry to say (I blame it on being a New Yorker through and through), but my actual thought process went like this:
Gee, I really hope he's --hang on, is that a quieter apartment? No, wait, faces that new building they're putting up. Right. Really hope he's ok.
<< Home