Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hellooo? Is this thing on?

A couple of updates, first:

- The feni worked beautifully. All shipshape and in working order again. Honestly, I'll never go back to antibiotics.

- I hab a cold. I don't think this is linked to late nights and liquor, but one never knows.

And finally: y'know, every person I've mentioned this blog to has started guiltily after I've asked about their readership lately and said some close variant on the same thing:
"Oh, you mean there's more after that first entry?"

Harrumph.

There's no hit counter on this thing -- some silly "Livejournal" restriction -- so, as far as I know, I'm just talking to Ted Mom.

A few comments, please, or I just might not tell you how it went at the gynecologist's.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh, you mean there's more after that first entry?"
You mean other people said that too? I thought I was more original. Those were my exact words (I think)!

I just might not tell you how it went at the gynecologist's.

Looks like I'll have to read your blog just to find out the important stuff about you. Seems you omit telling me things when we skype.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're talking to me, too. I've always loved reading your writing and am glad to see that you're blogging. So there. (Now if someone would start commenting on my Blogspot blog... I got one entry linked by Bitch PhD and had at least 400 hits on it. ONE comment. One. Sigh.) --E.

8:10 AM  
Post a Comment

<< Home