Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What this blog needs are some rules!

Proposed: What with being here six months already (god, that's six months of my life I'll never get back!) (And yes, I've finally figured out how to get italics...like I could write without them...I'd be reduced to writing "air quote" everywhere...).

Um, anyway: I've been here six months. I've been blogging for about a week. More stuff has happened already than is happening currently. If I back-date my entries -- nifty feature though that is -- my loyal readers (both of you) may miss them out of the totally understandable desire to not wade through that torrent of logorrhea that accompanied my starting this thing.

So: I'll make it clear when an entry happened in the past, but I'll leave with the posting date (not "post-date"; my goodness, this gets confusing) in the present, at least for a week or two, or longer if I forget, before putting it in actual chronological order.

Any objections?

I thought not. Motion carries.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribed to the RSS feed, which, strangely enough, skipped your May 4 post but not your backdated "Passage" post. So I guess I actually have to check the website from time to time. Your two readers do enjoy the blog.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make that _three_ readers. And this third reader particularly likes your blog. -Shani

8:04 AM  
Blogger esquiver said...

Yay, Shani. Hey, are you still with that guy? (Whose name I do remember, but I'm privacy-protecting.) You'd be perfect for Ryan.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I'm still with "that guy" (and happy enough with him that I'm not even a little intrigued by this Ryan person, although I'm sure he's wonderful). "That guy", T, and I were at a party last night and discussing how much we all enjoy your blog. As a byproduct of that conversation we came up with a promising name for my future blog, which I'll probably never get around to writing. If I do ever start Shani's anonymous blog it'll be because I'm inspired by blogs like yours. -Shani

8:05 AM  
Post a Comment

<< Home