T minus two
And two minus T.
Which is, as it happens, wo.
As in, Wo bin ich, kuerzlich?
(Sorry; it's late.)
The T in question is The Big German Test, which is the one I have to pass before they let me leave. And while you'd think I'd be writing about that on The Other Blog, the truth is that I've just been so pushed and pulled and turned around that I've fallen behind on both. Though there is different content up there at the moment, which, curiously, has nothing to do with German.
The truth is, it's not looking so hot for the test at the moment, which brings us back to wo. ("Wo-ti-la-fa...")
As in, wo to me.
Oy.
Which is, as it happens, wo.
As in, Wo bin ich, kuerzlich?
(Sorry; it's late.)
The T in question is The Big German Test, which is the one I have to pass before they let me leave. And while you'd think I'd be writing about that on The Other Blog, the truth is that I've just been so pushed and pulled and turned around that I've fallen behind on both. Though there is different content up there at the moment, which, curiously, has nothing to do with German.
The truth is, it's not looking so hot for the test at the moment, which brings us back to wo. ("Wo-ti-la-fa...")
As in, wo to me.
Oy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment<< Home