Saturday, August 23, 2008

Continuing the West Wing metaphor

Sudden thought: Does this mean we're looking at McCain for Secretary of State?

Excuse me while I nip off and shoot myself now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://yglesias.thinkprogress.org/archives/2008/08/the_santos_factor.php

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no particularly insightful comment about McCain's VP pick, and I look forward to your analysis of it.

I would like to point out that she has named two of her children after television witches (one from Buffy, the other from Charmed). Although I only saw a few episodes of one show, and never saw more than a couple of minutes of the other, I must say that the geekier aspects of my personality are pleased.

12:48 PM  
Blogger esquiver said...

Done. Also note, however, there's now a claim for another backstory on the names, which still ought to please you, as it leaves unanswered the question of how one child was conceived on a track.
Also, shouldn't you really be mooning around the house right now, doing things like throwing out your "no commitment" t-shirt? (Actually, wait: if you really are, can I have it, instead?)

8:29 PM  
Post a Comment

<< Home