Harry dies!!
Just kidding. I have no idea.
Though I was number 259 to get the book at the Clarendon Barnes & Noble last night, I fell asleep immediately on coming home; slept through the whole Cheney presidency this morning, and everything (I'm sure there'll be others).
I do think that by page 103, which I've just reached, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen, but I'll shut up about it.
K's in NY this weekend. There's a lot of things I could be doing right now, but nothing that really needs doing -- just me on a chaise longue on the balcony, the book, Bialetti-brewed coffee, one cat on my lap and a spare on standby, the background murmur of NPR; glorious.
Though I was number 259 to get the book at the Clarendon Barnes & Noble last night, I fell asleep immediately on coming home; slept through the whole Cheney presidency this morning, and everything (I'm sure there'll be others).
I do think that by page 103, which I've just reached, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen, but I'll shut up about it.
K's in NY this weekend. There's a lot of things I could be doing right now, but nothing that really needs doing -- just me on a chaise longue on the balcony, the book, Bialetti-brewed coffee, one cat on my lap and a spare on standby, the background murmur of NPR; glorious.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment<< Home