...Which is not quite the same thing as benevolent; it's still gonna have to come out, and I'm still rooting for needle (vs. scalpel). I find out about that next week. But, meanwhile, benign is a very good word.
3 Comments:
Anonymous said...
Holy crap, batman--that is good news.....
In other cancer news...My sister the triple cancer survivor, who just hung up her fourth go round with stomach cancer, and just had major surgery...Turns out her stomach is 'leaking' (I'm not sure what that means, but it's not good).
So my other sister has flown down to San Diego, to play home health care worker, and I'm now in Salem--supposedly 'taking care' of my seventeen year old niece (she begs to differ on who's taking care of who, and I'm taking a page from President Bush: I have too many things to worry about besides making comments on former aides' books or niece's snarky comments...)
As for your scrable experience, you have always cut a fine profile--as they said in the 1940s radio programs.
I'm happy to hear you've still got what it takes to inspire would-be jerks...I seem to recall a time, not that long ago, when you were in Portland for a brief time, and managed to finangle the 'cute chick' discount for a short term gym membership.....No doubt you still can.
3 Comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 11:54 PM
-
David Schraub said...
-
- 2:04 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- 8:00 AM
Post a CommentHoly crap, batman--that is good news.....
In other cancer news...My sister the triple cancer survivor, who just hung up her fourth go round with stomach cancer, and just had major surgery...Turns out her stomach is 'leaking' (I'm not sure what that means, but it's not good).
So my other sister has flown down to San Diego, to play home health care worker, and I'm now in Salem--supposedly 'taking care' of my seventeen year old niece (she begs to differ on who's taking care of who, and I'm taking a page from President Bush: I have too many things to worry about besides making comments on former aides' books or niece's snarky comments...)
As for your scrable experience, you have always cut a fine profile--as they said in the 1940s radio programs.
I'm happy to hear you've still got what it takes to inspire would-be jerks...I seem to recall a time, not that long ago, when you were in Portland for a brief time, and managed to finangle the 'cute chick' discount for a short term gym membership.....No doubt you still can.
Glad to hear it. Hope everything passes by soon and smoothly.
Whew!
-Shani
<< Home