Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Linked in

Speaking of ambiguity, here's one that does need to be set straight, and not just because readership has most definitely returned to pre-Larry Craig levels. No, we haven't changed our we-prefer-quality-to-quantity stance with regard to audience. That stands. What has changed is our attitude toward getting fired. What I mean is: as it appears that I lack the cojones to quit (it occurs to me: am I fixated?), I now say bring it on.

In practical terms? What am I saying?

Link to me, dear readers. If you are so inclined. For those of you who weren't merely indifferent, but were graciously refraining, because, well, I asked you to do so: belay that request. Contravened. Reversed prerogative. Had a little spot of a re-think, me.

No need to tell me if you do, though you can if you'd like, and I'm happy to add you to my quid pro quo roll. I'm told by reliable sources that I add an absolutely negligible amount to bandwidth costs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, perhaps you should read about dooce, the first person to ever be fired for blogging about work:

http://www.dooce.com/about.html

Who now actually supports her family with her blog income.

10:16 AM  
Blogger esquiver said...

Yes, I'd love to do that. Except without the drinking, depression, and mental hospital part.
Hmmm.

9:05 PM  
Blogger David Schraub said...

I thought I had added you to my 'roll after the Craig post, but it turns out I hadn't. That oversight is now corrected.

However, I'm not a quid pro quo kinda guy on this sort of thing, so don't feel obligated to add my blog unless you actually find it worth your while.

4:15 PM  
Post a Comment

<< Home