Monday, December 10, 2007

Books I'd like to write

What Becomes a Legend Most: Toward a Darwinian Theory of Narrative

Micro Power Processes: How Interruptions, Speaking Time and Audience Dynamics Perpetuate Social Inequality

The Science That Never Was: The Myth of Personality Testing, Past and Present

Fortress Europe: The Global Status of Women and the Coming Dark Ages

"Materials Will Be Stored Out of Reach of Children": Heightism and the Last Remaining Socially Acceptable Prejudices

Failed (at) State: Dysfunctional Bureaucracy, Dysfunctional Policy

The Heat Death of the Universe: A Play in Three Acts

4 Comments:

Blogger Ted Frank said...

John Bolton just wrote one of those, but it wasn't the one about heightism.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is Madame Psychosis slated to perform in any of these? (They sound vaguely Incandenzesque to me ... not that that's a bad thing.)

3:22 PM  
Blogger esquiver said...

Eh? How's that, now?

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I guess I should have asked whether Mme Psychosis would perform in the eventual film versions of any of these, since one can't exactly "perform" in a book. Sorry for the confusion! (Not that I've necessarily cleared it up with this comment.)

4:36 AM  
Post a Comment

<< Home