Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Woo-hoo!

I am now the #1 Google result for "esquivalient." (And number 12 for "esquivalience.") Thanks, Ted and Krapsnart!

I've now actually upgraded to a paid account on livejournal, and will be adding a blogroll just as soon as I learn how to program (which is not, incidentally, a prerequisite they mentioned before taking my money).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so what's a blogroll? I can't keep up with this new age vocabulary!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A list of links that says, in short, "If you've enjoyed this blog, please patronize these other friendly blogs."

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may not apply to you since the #1 Google result:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/70805495@N00/172625779/

9:49 AM  
Blogger esquiver said...

Harrumph. FWIW, I do have another blog on my fridge -- it's a dry-erase board with "to do" lists for me, K, and the maid -- and, yes, it does actually get a lot of comments, most of which aren't particularly family-friendly.

9:50 AM  
Post a Comment

<< Home